9.07.2011

booth display


 Pictures from this past weekend at LAAFF.
When there was a break in the crowd I got on the other side of the street to take a booth photo. Just then a man wearing a tight mermaid outfit and a loudspeaker started tiptoeing by (His tail only allowed him to take tiny steps) in front of my booth. He looked at me with the camera and he struck a pose. I was too startled to take a photo, and he quickly realized I wasn't intending to take a picture of him, and he looked embarrassed and shuffled along. I really wish I had snapped that photo...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work all looks so gorgeous, Kelc!

Anonymous said...

Love your booth! And what a hilarious story about the mermaid man. That would have been a great LAAFF photo!

Linda said...

Thanks for posting pics of your day at LAAF. For those of us unable to attend, it's a little peek into your festival life.
Your booth and work are fabulous!!!
xxxoooo

Jill said...

Looks awesome...hope it was a success:)