7.14.2009

on vacation!!!

On Sunday we spent all day at the Big Crafty (it was great, and I will tell more later) and then broke it all down and got in the car and drove 5 hours to the beach for our family beach week. So far our days have consisted of long dinners with family and way too much food, playing and running in the sand with Lilikoi, blueberry picking with my grandmother and aunt Bonny, and taking long naps with Lili in the air conditioning... Right now Alex and my sister are riding their bikes up and down the roads looking to score some beach chairs because tomorrow is trash day ;)
One of the things that I forgot while we were in our crazy packing frenzy is the cord that connects from our camera to the computer... so I guess I will be truly on vacation for the rest of the week. Hope everyone is doing well. XOXO

No comments: