11.23.2009

some snippets from the day today...

Here Lil, let me get you in your car seat now. Why? Because it is time to get in the car.Why? Because we are headed to Ingles. Why?

Please don't touch those Lili. Why? Because they are scissors and they are sharp. Why? Why are they sharp? Why? Lilikoi, please put those down. Why? Because those are Mama's. Why? They just are, Thank you for listening. Why? Why what? Why?

What doing Mommy? Making a smoothie. Why? So we can have some smoothie. Why? Because you like smoothies. Why? Why do you think?... Why? Argh Lilikoi, why what? Why Mama? I have no idea. Why? Just because.

5 comments:

Daisie said...

Brillinat, just like our house!! And the best answer is always because or because I said so!
xxx

PS: Why??????

Adam said...

Because yeah.

Erin said...

Ha. Now I know what to look forward to.

Mandy said...

Isn't the "why?" phase just the best?? Alton went through it twice, and I'm pretty sure he's still in it.

Helen said...

Our Lily is doing the "What?" phase right now. With both hands up in the air, "What?" :P It's so cute! I'm gonna look forward to the "Why?" phase, too... but I'm sure when it comes, it's going to be more annoying than in theory!