4.25.2010

and how do you know for sure? because when I am driving up my mountain (especially if I have been gone for a while) my whole body tingles with joy.
and what if your heart is divided between homes? ah yes... part of my heart is next to a still, quiet, and dark lake in New Hampshire. Part of my heart is with my family and dear friends not in my physical place. I still think where I am right now is my true home ~ at least for a long time. a teacher of mine once said that for her a place wasn't a home until she planted tomatoes. perhaps it really is as simple as that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, KK, and I'm so glad you've found a true home. I know what you mean about feeling tingly when driving up your mountain! And I'm so happy to think about you feeling the same way. (I only wish our mountains weren't so far apart...) You have made a wonderful home for yourself.

Even though we lost all 100 of our tomato plants last year to blight, we're getting ready to plant more for this year! Also, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I love you!
C