7.15.2008

all good things in all good time...

i keep telling myself patience.
i keep telling myself all good things in all good time.
and yet...
i find myself longing for a space to call my own to create art in. i hesitate to even think all this, let alone blog about it, lest i seem ungrateful for all that i have, and or make my dear husband feel guilty that he hasn't build me a studio yet. (as if he sits around doing nothing!) so today after a little painting at the kitchen table i thought maybe if i looked at some other people's studios maybe i would be inspired in some way. i went to good ol' google and typed in "artist studios" and spent the better half of Lili's nap day-dreaming. oh... the yearning...
but as i said, all good things in all good time.
back when we were living in a school bus, i said this to myself about a home to live in, and look where we are.
here is a sampling of some studios that caught my eye...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will have your glorious studio one day, I'm sure of it! In the mean time, keep creating lovely things and don't lose heart.
love you,
caren