- Our family is healthy. handful
- We have a very cozy bed to sleep in.
- Soups: butternut squash, chicken and vegetable, bean and sausage, minestrone, potato/broccoli, and gypsy soup (a mix of them all) I love them all...
- tea in the chilly weather.
- A good book or a good movie, somebody sweet to cuddle up with under a fluffy blanket.
- Homemade food. homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- My four grandparents (and Alex's Nana) who still give me so much love and support.
- A sound un-disturbed sleep...mmmmmm...
a handful of things i am thankful for
Dahlia's are in bloom, and for this I am grateful. One of the many perks to living where we do. Some other things I am grateful for (off the top of my head)