4.08.2009

not yet...

No goat babies yet ~ but she is waddling around looking uncomfortable. It is pretty funny to see us all investigating her backside and trying to determine any clues of imminent birth. Um, I think it looks a little puffy... or No goop yet... or hmmm, I think it may be opening a little when she walks... ~ that kind of thing. I can't help but reflect back to to THIS, when we thought she was pregnant and then no babies came. ever. But now, we are a little more seasoned, and I would bet on her giving birth with a couple days. hmmm, what should we bet???
Just kidding...
Whilst Sparrow waddled along today I had a wonderful studio day and finished this painting which I am very happy about. It is 8"x8"x 1.75". Tomorrow I am going to see about getting prints made of some of my paintings which should be fun.
I hope everyone else has as much to look forward too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy goat babies (whenever they come!) What a beautiful painting--so magical and rich! I love it!

Natalie Ellen Eamonn said...

Hey Kelsey,
so I was thinking who is this random blogger who "commented" on my blog. And then I looked at your blog and bio and was shocked at the similarities..and in North carolina??!! So as I said to Jody someone really similiar to us is on my blog!! to find out you all are friends!! I am envious of your pigs....besy of luck with your growing farm!!! it and your family are beautiful

Christina Rosalie said...

Oooh I love this piece. BEAUTIFUL.